Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Update: weight loss is WACKY folks!

I posted here last week in a state of discouragement. I’d been in a plateau for weeks even though I’d been doing everything “right.” The comments were all really helpful and the message I received was, “take a break.”

I took Saturday-Tuesday off of everything. I stopped weighing. I took walks instead of HIIT/weight training. I ate whatever, including sugar and alcohol. I had lots of Valentines treats with my family. I didn’t track a thing.

This morning, a little scared, I stepped on the scale. I lost two pounds!!??? Whaaaat??

I’m returning to clean eating & regular workouts today because I believe that’s a healthy way to live. But I’ve learned to take it easy on myself — there’s probably no good reason to be so restrictive day in & day out. It’s ok to have breaks and celebrations. The whole idea of a “lifestyle change” is the key, I think :)

submitted by /u/tough_cookies_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZnhXgX

No comments:

Post a Comment