Tuesday, February 2, 2021

When did you notice a difference in your body?

Hi there! I’ve been on a complete lifestyle overhaul over the last couple of months after I got up to 220lb during lockdown (my highest ever weight), and I weighed in yesterday at 202lb and I’m so happy! My lowest weight in recent years is 200lb and I’m so close to being in the 100’s! (For reference, 5’9” female)

I was wondering when you all personally started noticing any differences? So far my clothes feel like they fit exactly the same as they did before and I don’t feel as though I look any different in the mirror but I remain hopeful that it will happen soon!

I know there isn’t a “one size fits all” when it comes to weight loss so I’m really curious at which point you all noticed!

submitted by /u/CactusJess8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tno6aG

No comments:

Post a Comment