Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Here we go!

A month ago I posted here, but deleted my post after the very first comment started with "You can't". I was not in a place to see those words as the very first comment!

So today I am here to say that I have started my weight loss journey. I started that day, and have lost the first kilo out of the 9 total I plan to lose.

My method: 10 000 steps a day, I eat the same things I always have, just overall less, smaller portions and less snacking.

My other goal(other than weight loss) is to walk 2021 kilometers this year... I am at 160 so far.

So here's to a great year, good luck everyone! I don't know where to put my stats, but I am 34f, 1.66m tall, 56kgs, GW 48 kgs.

submitted by /u/elanja1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YB2pWv

No comments:

Post a Comment