Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Anyone else who can't see the weight loss?

I have trouble visualizing my weight loss. I have lost a significant amount, yet I do not see anything drastic when I look in the mirror. I just look like a slightly smaller version of pre-weight loss me. But the number that my measuring scale shows is the lowest I have seen since my teens.

I am forever trying to take more space than I really require. At work I hold my breath and prepare to shuffle through narrow looking openings which turn out to be easy to navigate through. I still attempt to dress myself in my older and looser clothes which are falling off me. If asked to draw myself, I would draw a body which is much bigger than my real one.

I do not know what I really look like. It's weird.

submitted by /u/OrdinaryTonight3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tizG77

No comments:

Post a Comment