Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Freaking out after eating spaghetti

I used to live on carbs but have largely cut them out in my weight loss journey - all I really have carb-wise is two pieces of wholewheat toast per day and occasionally some sweet potatoes. But tonight I was hungry, and my planned meal didn’t sound satisfying enough, so instead I had bolognese with normal white spaghetti.

Not even 10 minutes after finishing, I feel really bloated. I’m wondering if it’s some sort of intolerance, or if I’m just now noticing how bloated I used to be before cutting out carbs - either way I feel like I made a mistake and like I’ve mucked this week up already. Is white pasta a no-go for a healthy diet, as I can’t imagine giving it up forever!

I guess I’m also looking for reassurance that I haven’t done any damage to my weight loss. I’m surprised at how guilty I feel for eating it - I’m a bit ashamed of myself for not sticking to my planned meal and worried I’m going to slip back into old habits. After one bowl of pasta!!

submitted by /u/whosmilhouse
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39GN2ST

No comments:

Post a Comment