Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Family using my weight loss to brag

I started my weight loss journey just a little under a year ago, I’m 5’7, female and my starting weight was 250lbs and now I’m 70 pounds down and at 180lbs. I’m happier than I’ve ever been and still can’t believe it sometimes. My family has been super supportive of me during the whole journey, especially my mom and I’m really thankful for that. However my mom also feels the need to tell everyone about it, even strangers at the mall when we’re clothes shopping. I’ve told her that I don’t really feel comfortable talking about it unless someone else brings it up,(even then I try to change the subject as fast as I can) but she still continues to do it. I know she’s proud of me and wants others to be happy for me as well but I just can’t help feel annoyed when ever she brings it up unprovoked. Has anyone else experienced this??

submitted by /u/otieoats0807
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MPrr1L

No comments:

Post a Comment