Thursday, January 6, 2022

Amoeba body at normal BMI after weight loss: How to progress further?

I have been losing weight for quite some time now and have managed to come down to 172lb from 242lb. I am 179cm tall so this puts my BMI at 24.3. I calculated my body fat percentage and the navy method puts me at 23-24%. I also started resistance training and I think I have managed to put on a little muscle too while losing weight. Strength is consistently increasing, rather rapidly. Weight loss had pleateaued but now that's fixed too (fingers crossed). However, my body doesn't stop looking like an amoeba.

The following pictures are exactly a month apart (also around the time I started resistance training) and have a difference of 4lb between them. And it seems like nothing has changed about the rather weird looking body.

https://i.imgur.com/6glcmga.jpg

I eat 1500 calorie a day, walk 10 thousand steps (total steps include runs), run 2 miles and lift weights everyday (Push-Pull-Legs x 2). Should I continue with this or do I need to change something? How do I progress further? Do help me out if you can, thank you.

submitted by /u/Forward-Primary-379
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zA2ICH

No comments:

Post a Comment