Friday, January 7, 2022

Too Few Calories?

Hi,

I started my weight loss journey about 3-4 weeks ago and I have been doing intermittent fasting combined (16-8) combined with moderate keto (<40g net carbs). Recently I have begun counting calories too get in the habit in case I decide keto is too restrictive. Over the last 3 days I have done it I have got between 1000-1500 which in the 2 apps I have are well below the "safe" weightloss limit. I live a pretty sedentary lifestyle atm, and I'm just focusing on dieting right now with goals of adding exercise once diet changes are a habit, I feel perfectly fine and not lacking any energy and I cant think of a way I could honestly eat anymore as what I consume now fills me up, I even have a bar of dark chocolate at night to push the calories up more.

My stats are:31/Male/138kg/187cm, BMR ~ 2,409, maintenance ~ 2,891 calories

My Meals:

Breakfast: Fasting

Lunch: Salad with tuna or meat

Afternoon Snack: 1 piece of low carb toast with peanut butter or vegemite, 1-2 strawberries, 5 cherries. And 1 protein shake with 333ml of unsweetened soy/coconut/almond milk.

Dinner: Meat and vegetables

After Dinner: 1 bar of moser roth dark chocolate (85%)

So am I not eating enough? or do I need to make changes to what I eat to include more calories.

Any advice would be great as I don't want to be making mistakes so early into my journey, thankyou.

submitted by /u/hiles_adam
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32XrOzE

No comments:

Post a Comment