Wednesday, June 1, 2022

23F, 5'1, obese (again) and ready to change

Having lost 25kg approx. 3 years ago, I've slowly gained the weight back and it looks and feels awful. My arms are huge, my stomach extends far beyond my jeans, and my clothes don't fit as they're supposed to.

I've had weight loss on my mind the entire time but have never committed. After talking to my family, I realised that everyone had noticed my weight gain. This, and a few other things, has given me the small push I need to start making consistent changes for good.

I've signed myself up to a gym, have bought some scales so I can see how heavy I am as well as track my progress, and will download some meal plans to follow.

My BMR is about 1400 calories so I don't have a lot to play with.

I'm really nervous about consistency but I've done it once and I can do it again. I just need to stay present, focussed, and try not to overwhelm myself too soon.

I have so much I need to work on physically. It's very upsetting to see what I've become.

submitted by /u/solotraveladventures
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/thUWv1N

No comments:

Post a Comment