Wednesday, June 1, 2022

A slightly different way to look at weight loss

Hi all,

just wanted to share something with you. Hopefully it helps some as it did help me.

A little background. Last year I lost something around 35kgs (77pounds), overall I'm down 49kgs (~110pounds). Overall this year, weight loss seems to have been super slow and stagnate. Hit a plateau for four weeks and for the last four month I've lost around 5kg (11pounds) every two month.

I know that I'm on the right path and I'm not going to quite (started for my health anyway and the weight loss is a much appreciated bonus to put it simply), but I do get the frustration if every week seems like the same number and everything is just a blur. I've read the tips about weighing yourself daily and build the average, slow and steady wins the race, jadajada. I know all that but cannot help with the annoyance somehow. We all know that weight loss slows down as we get slimmer, but after losing 1kg/2pounds each week on average last year, I'm probably just spoiled...

One suggestion stuck with me though. Check how much % you are losing compared to your current body weight. Well I just did that and am happy to share the graph to maybe give you, who are interested, an idea on what I mean. Seems like my weight loss has in fact not decreased or at least not to the extend I feel it did. Overall I'm pretty happy with that kind of visualization and keep updating it for myself. Hope it might help some of you too to overcome the frustration / annoyance, too.

https://imgur.com/RW4uJYF

submitted by /u/PrestigiousScreen115
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0hrb5UG

No comments:

Post a Comment