Wednesday, June 1, 2022

How to even start?

Sorry if this is silly but I don't know where to learn a good diet plan or good regular exercise. Googling it gives mixed and even contradictory results. Right now I'm simply working on bad habits like eating when I'm not hungry and cutting out soda and a few smaller things until I've figured out what to do for proper weight loss.

I've read someone say in here that it's all about calories and such and that calorie counting was enough but I've also seen someone say that they cut carbs and sugars too. What's the best place to start, if there isn't any universal weight loss method then how do I find out the one that will work for me?

Also sorry again for a bit of a dumb post

submitted by /u/AdAffectionate7339
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Ylsfeca

No comments:

Post a Comment