Wednesday, June 1, 2022

new to counting calories

I just getting started on my weight loss journey. 28f 5' 4" start weight 195lb, current weight 188lb, goal weight 135lbs. I started changing what I eat and what I drink about 2 weeks ago. Started by just trying to cut the junk food out.

About a week ago I started getting serious about counting calories. I downloaded an app. I have struggled with disordered eating in the past, so healthy weight loss is new to me.

I started at 1,200 calories on days when I don't do much. I try to eat 1,500 calories when I exercise more, sometimes more when I go on hikes. I'm trying to listen to how my body feels more than what the app is saying when I'm hiking.

I am having a hard time reaching my calorie goals. As in I'm not eating enough. Any helpful tips?

Also when does water weight loss stop and fat loss begins? The 7lbs I have lost I'm pretty sure are water weight but I don't know how to tell.

Also how much protien should I be eating? For some reason this one is hard for me right now.

I really want to do this the healthy way this time.

submitted by /u/sami1147
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/I62Ywnq

No comments:

Post a Comment