Thursday, June 2, 2022

How to lose weight and stick with it?

I'm 20, male, and around 17.5-18 stone. I've struggled with various issues, but want to try and get to a healthy weight (and be healthier in general). I've tried losing weight in the past, but always find myself falling back into eating processed junk food, drinking energy drinks, and gaining weight.

Does anyone have some good advice to help you stick to weight loss plans? I know the fundamentals of it. Get lots of fruit and veg, high protein and fibre low sugar diet, daily exercise and e.c.t. I just find myself mentally giving up quickly and going back into bad habits.

Also, what kind of exercise should I be doing to help with the weight loss? I usually work 44 hours a week in an office, and walk to and from work monday-saturday, which is at least an hour total of walking. Besides that, I don't really do any exercise at the moment.

Any help with this would be massively appreciated. This is something I've struggled with for years, but I could really use some help. Thank you.

submitted by /u/Xuphon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rujeV6n

No comments:

Post a Comment