Monday, June 6, 2022

I am a bit scared.

Hello everyone, I am a 19 year old male. My height is 6.1 feet. I started my weight loss journey on 3rd February, 2022. It's been 4 months since the beginning and I have gone from 140 Kgs ( 308.6 lbs ) to 117 Kgs ( 257.9 lbs ). The changes have obviously been there, my face has become lighter, the belly is going in and everything is going well. I have put all my trust in the process and I will continue on this path, no matter what, even after I lose all the weight I will stillcontinueto go the gym. I am on a very strict diet, I don't do cheat meals and basically doing a lot of hard work. The things I am scared from are basically loose skin and stretch marks. I have been overweight for a long, long time. So obviously there are lots of stretch marks. Fat is everywhere be it arms , thighs, chest etc and even though the result has been amazing I am just scared, obviously I still have a long way to go. I want to get to 80-90 Kgs range ( My ideal is 85 Kg ) and loosing this much weight will obviously lead to loose skin and much more visible stretch marks. I know there are surgeries that can help with it but I will never get them, hell no am I going anywhere near that option. Basically, I just want to know if I keep putting in the hard work and reach my ideal weight, will I be able to get rid of the loose skin which is in the near future or would I just have to live with it. That's all.

Also I would like to add that this was the sub that originally hammered the nail in when I was still thinking about joining the gym. Thank you so much. It was fate that by happenstance I came across this sub. Thank you so much.

submitted by /u/RoronoaZoro_3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/elCfoEg

No comments:

Post a Comment