Monday, June 6, 2022

will i hypothetically have loose skin?

i’m a 18 year old female. i’ve always been chubby my whole life but i have always been a healthy weight for my height until mid last year, when i became overweight but not obese (bmi of 29.9 at that time) im unsure how much weight i’d like to lose. i was thinking about going to 130 lb but i’m afraid of having loose skin after a weight loss that dramatic. i’m considering changing my goals to something like 150 lb as that is also healthy for my height and lessens the possibility of getting loose skin, but in the past when i weighed around 140-150, i had a bf percentage of around 45% and looked very chubby to the point where i appeared to be overweight even though my weight was perfectly fine. i’m not really sure what to aim for in terms of my goals but i’m considering just prioritizing a healthy body fat percentage as my body fat percentage right now is the same amount it was when i was 140 pounds despite a 40 pound difference. sorry if this post is all over the place lol

submitted by /u/Odd_Age7317
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/R7iOHJj

No comments:

Post a Comment