Monday, June 6, 2022

afraid because of stretchmarks and loose skin

I'm almost 19 and I've been an obese teen which has caused me to miss out a lot on friends, social events and I've just hidden myself as much as possible. A month ago I began my weight loss journey and I've lost 5kg up to now. I'm so scared though cause I already have terrible stretchmarks on my arms, back, legs and stomach. I was also told that I'll never be able to date anyone under 35 when I get the loose skin and have stretchmarks. I have 30-35kg more to lose to reach my goal weight. I have acne scars as well, so I just look like shit. My breasts already sag enough and I'm prepared to have further sagging after weight loss, they'll look like an 80 year old's. I don't know how I'll afford the surgery to remove it though. I just fucking hate the fact that I got to this point and that healthy habits were never a part of my life during childhood.

submitted by /u/throwawaybecozyaknow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Z71zG5o

No comments:

Post a Comment