Monday, June 6, 2022

how to cope with gaining some back

I had a really really rough time with my health that made exercise really difficult (pots). I have adhd, depression, anxiety, and ocd so its really tough to stay motivated as it is. I was afraid to go for a walk without passing out. I also had a really rough breakup with a very abusive guy and my eating habits just spiraled out of control. What started as a simple break from calorie counting turned into some serious binging.

I keep trying to tell myself that it's okay and that it's good I maintained any of my weight loss and that i had a proper reason for letting myself go a little but i just feel disgusting. So much hard work put in over this past year and ughhhg. I lost like 50 lbs and I'm pretty sure I gained back 20. People compliment me sometimes and tell me im pretty but it feels fake and it feels like they are trying to convince themselves that I'm not ugly :(

How do I get started again? How do I care about myself? It's so hard. F 18 around 190-200 lbs, started at 235 and lowest was 180.

submitted by /u/Twenty_One_Phanics
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/kjAQ0RT

No comments:

Post a Comment