Monday, June 6, 2022

I feel like I just suddenly started retaining water.

I’ve been on a weight loss journey for awhile now and I’ve been doing great. I do let myself go a little bit on weekends but nothing excessive. But after this weekend something feels off. It started Saturday. I played a golf tournament and during that tournament I had 2 drinks and 2 hotdogs. Then I had my wife’s family over and I ate one hamburger and a bunch of veggies with a tiny bit of dressing. I had a few more drinks. I think the heat got to me from the day because I know my alcohol limit and I wasn’t even close to it but I felt tipsy and ended up throwing up. In the morning I was fine though. Then Sunday came and throughout the day I drank a couple cups of coffee and a bunch of water. I had a some pizza and snacks, a little more than I should have but I’ve been doing this for awhile and I think I have a pretty good handle on how much I’m eating and where the scale will land the following day. Well I realized at the end of the day, I didn’t pee as much as I normally would have with how much coffee and water I drank and then in the morning my weight was up so much higher than I expected. Then today, I had a couple eggs for breakfast and a piece of toast. I drank a bunch of coffee and water at work. I got home and I was up 2lbs from the morning which then made me realize I barely peed again today. (I know I weigh myself too much but it’s my process and it’s been working). Since I’ve been home I’ve drank a ton of water and have barely had to pee compared to other days when I drink like this. Also I feel extremely bloated and it hurts a bit. This is the first time I’ve really experienced anything like this. Has anyone else gone through this? Is it something I ate, is it just a phase? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/jcklassen2009
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/i1PQRTK

No comments:

Post a Comment