Monday, June 6, 2022

Does my weight loss plan need any improvement?

So I (19MTF, 6ft 1, SW 105kg, CW 95kg, GW 70kg) decided that i don't want to be obese anymore so i can look beautiful when i pass. Instead of eating only once or twice per day like i used to, I now use myfitness pal and set my calorie limit to 1500 calories per day, while also doing minor cardio such as walking around the city. First of all how do i make sure i lose my disgusting body fat instead of muscle mass?, Also Is this diet enough for me to reach my goal weight by the start of next year while also not depriving me of calories needed for my transition? and finally what's the healthiest way to stay motivated with the weight loss plan? (I usually use negative self talk to stop myself from eating)

If It matters I've been taking estrogen and blockers for 1 month.

submitted by /u/AndyGoodw1n
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Z8I46BQ

No comments:

Post a Comment