Saturday, June 4, 2022

it's hard to find motivation to exercise

Me: going from 72 to 82 in 2 months due to constant stress and overeating because "there's one spoon left! Please, eat this, so it won't stay in fridge πŸ™"(meanwhile "one spoon" is, like, one full servingπŸ’€). Or "please finish this, i can't eat more".

Meanwhile my mother on her way to tell me the scale was "broken" and imply I'm just delusional to think i lost weight in the past:🚢πŸ’ͺπŸ‘Š

My will to exercise or just basically keeping my daily routine (such as washing my face or keeping my room clean):πŸ™‚✌️

I know nobody forcing me to eat after them, but man... today mother said i "grow before her eyes"(refering to me gaining from 80 to 81.6 in a week despite doing cardio almost everyday).

And i hate the fucking scales, cuz they never stand right and show different weight every time i stand on them(i weight 3 times in a row). So it could be that i placed them and they said 80 last time and i gained weight, or i still had 82 kg before starting exercising and lost 0.4 kg in a week. And i can't know! I asked several times to buy me new scales for my bday, I'm pretty sure there's scales for uneven floors already. No, fuck with those scales on this floor just so you make fool of yourself. Just putting and fixing scales drives me crazy. Let alone standing on them and not knowing if I'm in denial, or is it just scales fooling me.

I hate counting calories too, it takes too much time out of my day and doesn't pay off. I asked on cico sub some question the other day, and one dude said that we burn twice as less during exercise than stated in those calculators (like mfp), so i don't get why using it if it's that inaccurate. He said "take your calculation value, subtract that, dived that and voila - the true calories you burned"(not straight quote). And i don't understand why doing a program for counting burnt calories and just don't give a shit about exercise part. If in total exercise value there's true burned calories and calories you'd burned anyway, why not adding subtraction of general value of calories that your body would burnt anyway in the formula? As you can see, i hate math.

All this counting is not for me. The only counting i like is recounting my finances. Cico worked only short-term, when i still had patience. But then it's just boring, or i start to forget and then give up all together. Only when i started working in kitchen i started losing weight, cuz :

1) i wasn't home and wasn't forced to eat dinner or lunch with family 2) the only things i mostly ate was kid's purees and occasionally dinners for staff. 3) i was working like crazy (even overworking, to the point I'm burned out), always standing or walking, or rushing.

And that's when i broke my weight record - 71 kg. Usually reaching 72-73 kg (on cico or just serving-less diet) i start starving and overeat till i reach the weight i started with or more. And i stoped working since February 24 and i don't think i can return or start a new job any time soon due to my crippling anxiety, so no passive weight loss for me.

Idk dude my family want to do bbq today and I'm just not feeling it. I need a kind word or two just to keep exercising.

Today i have 1 min plank, 50 crunches, running in place for 15 minutes(maybe will go for 20 minutes) and 15 pushups, will go for 20.

submitted by /u/RedMasker
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/x8zJuvC

No comments:

Post a Comment