Saturday, June 4, 2022

Proud of sticking to weight loss plan after gaining weight on vacation

I’m really proud of myself for not seeing recent weight gain as a major setback. I went on vacation for two weeks, and gained…well…12 lbs (245->257). Yikes, I know. But when you go on a cruise and you’re surrounded by all of that delicious food…🤤 Anyways, I digress.

Fortunately most of it was just water weight, and I “dropped” 6 lbs overnight (literally). In the weeks since, my weight has gone down another 5 lbs putting me just 1 lb over my pre-cruise weight. Super exciting stuff!

I’ve struggled with all-or-nothing thinking for quite some time, so I consider this a big success not only in my weight loss journey, but also in my way of thinking.

Side note: At 246, I am pretty damn close to my first major goal of 240!!! 😃

submitted by /u/Ilovesparky13
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/8jUw0rv

No comments:

Post a Comment