Saturday, June 4, 2022

Brain Over Binge and Weight Loss

Hello all, I read Brain Over Binge years ago and it was the only thing that really helped my binging, but several things have happened since and I’ve relapsed and what not. I am planning to read it again and start working on the new book she has out.

I know that Brain Over Binge is often recommended on this thread, but I also know that a big part of Brain Over Binge is about not attempting to lose weight, which tbh is a little frustrating considering the author herself was a normal weight and didn’t need to lose weight, and that it dismisses that there’s all sorts of reasons people need to lose.

I need to lose for upcoming surgery. I need to lose between 30-40lbs by January. I don’t want to just yo-yo during that time however.

So my question is, people who have successfully stopped binge eating and have used this book, what did you do to lose weight without triggering further urges?

submitted by /u/Charming-Falcon-2012
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/RW8PoNB

No comments:

Post a Comment