Sunday, June 5, 2022

Using a belt as a weight loss marker

So a while back, I got a really nice authentic Mexican leather belt from my grandparents who go to Mexico every year. This was right around when I started to lose weight. Since then, I've been able to put 5 new holes in the belt.

The euphoria that i experience from actually seeing the progress. It's been hard for me to continue with my weight loss because I haven't been able to see the progress (same principal as putting a frog in boiling water vs in water than turning up the heat little by little). But this is the motivation that I have been needing to continue.

Does anyone else do something like this, using something other than a number on a scale to gauge progress?

submitted by /u/dont_mind_me-23
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/gyal4Ap

No comments:

Post a Comment