Saturday, May 6, 2023

Binge eating for nearly an entire week

Hello everyone. I’ve been on my period for the past six days and I’ve eaten 2500+ calories each day. I’m a female 153cm/50kg (now 53kg). I’ve not done any exercise besides commuting as I’m not motivated. Usually I eat 1200-1400 calories and do a at least 30 mins of exercise. I’m not sure how to control myself. I keep craving food and end up going to the store twice a day to pick up snacks. I have been doing fasting occasionally since September last year and had been completely fine with my weight loss and everything up until this week. I really don’t know how to get out of this cycle. I have been working hard for months to lose all this weight (started at 63kg). I’ve tried so hard not to eat because I’m not hungry at all but my body just keeps making get some food.

submitted by /u/RingN0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xrIlGEe

No comments:

Post a Comment