Thursday, August 3, 2023

7 months into my weight loss. Muscle gain and cardio on point. Question about side effect…(srs bsns)

Hey. I’m sorry for this question in advance. So, I’m down to 238 from 323 at the 7 month mark with ozempic, healthy eating decisions and insane amounts of water… combined with an extremely labor intensive day job that provides both cardio and muscle failure most days. Add in gym on weekends and rainy days when there is no work.

For some preface context… I haven’t had any libido in a long time. I’m 41 for the record, and I had mistakenly assumed maybe I had reached some sad middle age plateau where a combination of being overweight depressed and old had prematurely just sorta disqualified me from ever wanting sex again… and it has remained that way for the majority of my weight loss journey.

Which genuinely surprised me. As my low sex drive and a failed relationship due to it was kind of my shallow-tivation to lose weight in the first place. I had kinda made peace with just being a crazy cat guy by myself.

But this week, it’s like bad. Real bad. Down bad even. On one hand, I’m extremely excited that I’m not idk barren or whatever the term is.. I haven’t made any changes to my diet super recently. The only other thing that feels different is this nagging feeling that I like the way I look, and might even be experiencing actual moments of genuine happiness at times.

The concern is why tho? I’m anxious because I don’t want it to go away. How do I keep it here? Is it all mental? Should I go get blood work and compare it to my levels pre weight loss? Is it due to “feeling myself” and having more security in my appearance?

Like I said, sorry for the question… I understand this is a really long winded way of saying I’m anxious because I’m suddenly bad life decision levels of horny. Thank you for reading

submitted by /u/SprayPaintmyTaint
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HuCmP4I

No comments:

Post a Comment