Thursday, August 3, 2023

Calorie deficit but no weight loss (5'9", 200lbs)

As title says, I've been eating in a calorie deficit for a whole month and haven't dropped any pounds. The scale has fluctuated around 200 pounds for two weeks. My TDEE comes out to 2600cal, and I've been eating 1600-1800 calories a day, in addition to weight training 3 times a week and cardio 6 days a week.

This is super discouraging because I feel I'm trying so hard to track everything that I eat, and it's all for nothing. I can't even figure out why, which is more frustrating. Could it be that I need to eat less calories, like 1200-1500 to truly start seeing results? Somewhat of a rant, but I'm hoping someone else has struggled with this and can provide some insight.

submitted by /u/pretendtotime
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QtNbSkl

No comments:

Post a Comment