Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Feeling stuck :(

Hi!

In January of this year, I hit my highest weight of 261 lbs. I was taking steps to get bariatric surgery, and was denied at my behavioral consult because I live with borderline personality disorder. I was devastated, especially as I had regained 50lbs I lost previously.

Long story short, by the end of my semester in May, I went from 261 to 218lbs. I didn’t have a scale the entire time, and frankly, didn’t realize I lost weight. I was simply so busy I couldn’t binge eat.

Now that I am aware of my weight loss and wanting to continue it, I have to be more intentional about my actions, which is fine, but I’ve been stuck. I went from 210 to 205 in about a month, but have been hovering around 205 for quite a while.

I’m eating about 1400 calories a day and walking 3 miles a day. Is there something else I should be doing? Would greatly appreciate any advice! :)

submitted by /u/Accomplished_Way4573
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MO1ZPKW

No comments:

Post a Comment