Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Month 2/12 of my weight loss journey

The first month of seeing how far I can get with my fitness and weight loss in one year is complete. now onto the second. :0)

I was supposed to post this yesterday but I fell asleep at my computer lol.

Month - 2/12

Last months goal weight - 200lbs

Current weight - 204. 4lbs short of my goal.

I was too embarrassed to take my measurements. I will try this month

With this being my first month i did struggle quite a lot with keeping healthy and not giving in to cravings. I did still over eat a fair bit, but its still a decrease from my old eating habits. I hope I can cut that overeating down again this month.

Current barbell weight - 16kg

Dumbbells' weights - 3kg each

Overall fitness - Weak and easily out of breath

Man I REALLY overestimated how much I was going to be able to lift when I am still completely new to weights. I am starting small I think, but I am okay with that. My weight lifting weekly schedule has been all planned out. Unfortunately I had a ton of problems with actually getting my weights to arrive so they actually only arrived today. I tried them out and jesus christ it was so tough but I made it through! I am very pleased. Also, as my weights took ages to arrive, I made sure to stay active and move a lot more to keep myself burning calories.

I've also put together some healthy, high protein recipes which I have loved so far. : ) Honestly this is all going really well and I am very excited for this month to begin. I finally get to start getting ripped lol.

So overall, last month was tough but decent, and I believe this month is going to go very well as I finally have all the equipment I need and I am determined to meet my goal this time round. :0)

My current weight is - 204lbs

Goal weight for this month - 195lbs

Pretty nerve wracking trying to enter the 100's once again.

Thank you all for the lovely support on my original post. Good luck reaching your own goals, and see you next month!

submitted by /u/RotFaerie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QbV5Wcx

No comments:

Post a Comment