Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Question!

Hi there I am not new to the weight loss journey but Ive been struggling with it for years. I've been on this journey since 2020 and have not lost a pound, even gained some. Right now, my weight sits at 135 pounds and I am 5'3. Ive read in multiple websites that a 10 pound weight loss isn't noticeable, but since I am on the shorter side, does it still apply? My goal is to drop 13 pounds by August 19th and Ive already started a few weeks ago.

My question is would it be noticeable going from BMI 23.9 to BMI 21.6? Or 135 to 122? I know BMI is faulty and that weight looks different on everyone, but if i make sure most of the weight I drop is pure fat, will I present skinnier?

I'm also aware that losing 20 pounds is the average weight loss that people would begin seeing differences but please let me know! Also last question, would losing 15 pounds be noticeable?

PS: Sorry for how this post is structured.

submitted by /u/TopAlarming813
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/yzpVM0w

No comments:

Post a Comment