Sunday, January 5, 2020

After help with snacks

Hi all, beginning my weight loss journey by watching what I eat, tracking calories quite loosely and beginning to work out. One flaw(?) in my diet/lifestyle is I always love to snack. Even when I'm not hungry, I just find that when watching TV, gaming or when I get home from work, I want to snack. I've asked this question to some of my mates and I usually get told to just not snack and eat bigger meals. Whilst I understand where they're coming from, I've tried it and it just doesn't work for me, I need to have something, even small! What I'm after is obviously something which is low in calories, while having some reasonable volume to it. I've been eating fruits or rice cakes at the moment. I'm in Australia, if that helps at all. Many suggestions I've found through google seem so damn good but appear to be exclusive to the states! Thanks for any help you can give!

submitted by /u/CustardShot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39F5Xvb

No comments:

Post a Comment