Wednesday, January 1, 2020

F(33) 362lbs 5'6" Need suggestions on how to set attainable goals to stay motivated for a long with loss journey.

I f(33) ended up at the hospital recently for an unrelated issue but saw that I had gained back all the weight I lost from last year and added another 30. I'm at 363lbs and 5'6" - the largest I've every been. I've dieted before with CICO, but my problem is that I look at all the with I have to lose and know it's going to be a very very very long journey. I set my LoseIt app to a goal of aggressive weight loss and 30lbs but even that is projecting a 6 month success timeline. What goals does everyone set to keep motivated so they don't lose steam or become defeated while on a long weight loss journey?

submitted by /u/like_big_mutts
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36ham5s

No comments:

Post a Comment