Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Should I go with weight loss surgery or is that cheating myself?

So I've been pretty heavy for about my whole life but in the most recent years (about 6) I broke 300 pounds. Currently I'm 22, 6'1, M, and weighing in at 331. I've been trying different weight loss methods that almost always seem to fail and I keep ending back up to square one. My Dad finally suggested stomach reduction surgery. I'm honestly scared to do it. Not just because they'd have to cut open my stomach but because I feel like I'd let myself down.

I'm currently in this depression loop of telling myself to try another dieting routine while another part of me in telling myself to go with the surgery option. I'm not asking for sympathy or anything, I'm mostly trying to ask what you guys would do in my shoes? Any feedback is very much so appreciated.

submitted by /u/CowboySamurai622
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35i22RC

No comments:

Post a Comment