Thursday, July 2, 2020

Half way to my goal weight!

Hey guys, just wanted to make a post to say that i’m half way there!! I’m F21 163cm (5’3) SW:74.5kg CW:64.5kg GW: 55kg.

I recently haven’t been putting as much effort into my exercise and diet since i’ve had exams for the past month. I was pretty much sedentary and wasn’t very strict with my calories in June. I hadn’t weighed myself for the past 3 weeks but today I went on the scale and I was at 64.5kg. I started my weight loss journey about 3 months ago and was initially very strict and was doing keto. I realised as the month went on that keto just wasn’t for me and have just focused on CICO for the past 2 months. If anyone has just started, I just want to let you know that you don’t have to be so hard on yourself and you can treat yourself once in a while. This month I want to start running and incorporating some exercise back into my routine. I‘ve never really been a runner so if anyone has any advice it’ll be much appreciated!!

submitted by /u/lily_pan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38mk4W8

No comments:

Post a Comment