Thursday, July 2, 2020

Request: I have a beach vacation coming up in less than a month. Can anyone suggest a good work out to kinda kick my butt and shape me up a bit?

I am a 23 yo F that’s 5’6 and weigh 168 pounds.

I used to be 130-140 and I have let myself go over this past extremely stressful year.

I am good at keeping a 1200-1300ish calorie diet and can be strict with it. I already lost 6 pounds in the past month with some cheat days since my best friend is about to move out of town we’ve been enjoying ourselves a bit (she leaves forever Sunday)

I am looking to supplement my diet with exercise that will kick my ass to help tone me up a bit or add a bit more to my weight loss so I can look good in my bikinis.

I’m hoping to lose at least get down 160 by the end of July.

Does anyone have any good recommendations? YouTube videos? Links to good exercise regimes?

I am currently working from home with a job that has a lot of flexibility and don’t have a gym membership but I got sneakers, a Fitbit, and plenty of workout gear at home.

submitted by /u/always2blamejane
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2D5jG2N

No comments:

Post a Comment