Wednesday, July 1, 2020

How I use my bullet journal for my weight loss

Album is here

I’ve been using a bullet journal since the start of the year. I had one to organize parts of my life but when the weight loss parts were getting too many pages, I decided to split it into its own journal.

I’m not going to show the “initial” setup since it’s a little dated and honestly, I had no idea what I’m doing.

The notable pages are the graph, the milestones/rewards page and the progress pics page where I take a pic at the start of the month to stick on there.

I took pictures of spreads that has helped me from March to now. Like everything, it’s an evolving process but this is what worked for me.

The album shows the pictures out of order but I’ll explain. I split up my monthly pages to two sections: one for food and one for working out. I have thought about making one big calendar with both information but found that I preferred separating it. I wanted to see what I ate and I wanted to see what my workout was scheduled for.

Anyway, here are the spreads I’ve used:

  1. Affirmation, Month Title with the weight of each week

I like affirmations. I also find a weight loss related quote to use that. It’s mainly to fill space. I log weight once a week, even though I check everyday.

  1. Food log with meal plan

The top is my food log with calories while the bottom is the meal plan of the week. I do OMAD so I don’t really need MFP to log my meals anymore. I add what I use and jot it down. I like meal planning because it helps me organize grocery shopping

  1. Mood Tracker with weekly reflections

Color coordinated on the days I’ve done what. Reflections to further process how I’m feeling.

  1. Brain Dump

If I have a meal I want to do but don’t know where to put it or look up YouTubers to follow along with my workouts. Super helpful when I’m planning my meals when I don’t know what I want

  1. Workout Schedule with habit tracker

I did the Chloe Ting 2 week shred and PIIT 28. I hated figuring out which day I did what workout so this was an easier way for me to fit it. The habit trackers to keep me on track

  1. Workout reflections

Where I put my measurements and general thoughts and accomplishments. I’m trying out a new program this time around and wanted to add which video I did and whether the trainer was someone I would want to continue.

I usually have two or four pages left over so I used that for other ideas. Some I used for quick references, other are for book thoughts

So yea, this is my weight loss bullet journal. I could have done all of this online, especially with Happy Scale, MFP, Google Drive but I wanted everything in one place and also, this was another hobby I could do with my hands. Usually I’m focused on this so I don’t snack and any new hobby I pick up that uses my hands, I’m all for it.

I hope this helps some people

submitted by /u/starsreminisce
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iiSqhk

No comments:

Post a Comment