Thursday, July 2, 2020

Lost 30 lbs! ...And my period...

Hey guys, I've been sort of lurking on this subreddit for quite a while, and decided that I'd only make a post once I've reached my goal weight, which I finally did about a week ago! I'm 5'3" and I'm 110 lbs, down from 140. I know it's not the biggest loss, but I've been trying for three years to lose this weight so I'm pumped.

The downside is that I'm also a month late for my period. It was super light the past two times, and now it hasn't come at all. I'm definitely not pregnant, and I can't think of anything else that could have caused this except for the weight loss. I felt like I lost the weight pretty slowly (.5-1 lb per week) and I usually ate around 1,100 calories every day. Now I've started maintenance and am eating 1,500 calories a day and my weight hasn't changed aside from small, daily fluctuations.

Has anyone else experienced this? I'm reluctant to see a doctor during COVID, but I'm also starting to get a little worried. This is the first time something like this has happened to me.

submitted by /u/Chopperman1415
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3irZMz1

No comments:

Post a Comment