Thursday, July 2, 2020

Made it three weeks without soda!

No small victories. 5 years ago I was at my lowest weight since high school. My face was thin, I was wearing XL clothes again, and I felt good. I was getting attention, and I was no longer the "other" in the room.

5 years later I'm at the heaviest I've ever been in my life. Off the charts in so many ways. Miserable daily.

​

Depression brought me down. The daily humiliations kept me down.

But quarantine gave me a chance to start to lift myself back up. Without the pressure of being in public, I was granted the head space to focus on a simple goal.

​

Today I'm three weeks soda-free. Weight loss has been minimal, but so has my exercise routine. Going to start some walking now, and will check in in another month or so.

​

No matter how slow you're moving, you're always lapping somebody on the couch.

​

NSV

submitted by /u/KafkasGhost
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eTLftZ

No comments:

Post a Comment