Thursday, July 2, 2020

Made it three weeks without soda!

No small victories. 5 years ago I was at my lowest weight since high school. My face was thin, I was wearing XL clothes again, and I felt good. I was getting attention, and I was no longer the "other" in the room.

5 years later I'm at the heaviest I've ever been in my life. Off the charts in so many ways. Miserable daily.

Depression brought me down. The daily humiliations kept me down.

But quarantine gave me a chance to start to lift myself back up. Without the pressure of being in public, I was granted the head space to focus on a simple goal.

Today I'm three weeks soda-free. Weight loss has been minimal, but so has my exercise routine. Going to start some walking now, and will check in in another month or so.

No matter how slow you're moving, you're always lapping somebody on the couch.

NSV

submitted by /u/KafkasGhost
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eTLftZ

No comments:

Post a Comment