Wednesday, February 17, 2021

20lbs down in 6ish months

Back in September, I put on my real pants and noticed they were almost unbearably tight. It freaked me out. My weight has mostly been 10*age but I realized I'm at the top of the available sizes at lane bryant and getting new nice looking pants would be rough. So I started trying to do a lot better each day. The first month I cut out soda - I had been drinking at least 20oz a day - and started to limit my snacking. I can't tell you how many times I'd walk into the kitchen be reaching for a snack and remind myself I just had one and wasn't hungry.

I started going for regular walks in November and December with my spouse. We were both surprised at first with how difficult it was. Neither of us had done much since the pandemic started. In January I got an activity tracker and started working out a couple times a week rotating between playing RingFit and various youtube routines. in February I started tracking how much I was eating (cico).

There have been setbacks but I'm taking things one day at a time and trying to be just a bit better. Weight loss isn't my ultimate goal but it's helping me get to where I want to be.

Graph of my change: https://i.redd.it/d5t0t5knr1i61.png

submitted by /u/Nerdysnow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37mYMZo

No comments:

Post a Comment