Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Can I say thanks.

Not a long one, got that planned for once I hit my GW but I do want to thank you to each and every one of you in here for the daily encouragement I get from this sub.

You are all part of it, posters and lurkers. Whether you comment or just upvote (or rarely, downvote), you've all opened my eyes and helped me understand how weight loss is actually doable, and maybe even fun!

There is obviously a long and detailed story behind my weight and how I've started to overcome it but again that's for another post, some stats if people are interested though.

Disclaimer: I totally appreciate that my goals pale into insignificance compared to others on here, and I am forever in awe of you all, but this is my journey and as small as it appears to be in text, it's making a huge difference physically.

M/33/5"11'

SW:240 (October 2020) CW: 215 GW: 196

Never stop supporting each other, I'm forever a member that's for sure.

submitted by /u/toooomanypuppies
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dnTBMy

No comments:

Post a Comment