Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Coworkers sabotaging weight loss.

These are really skinny girls. Literally shoving candy into my chest/hands whatever. You don’t need to lose weight”. Yes I do. I need to lose 20 lbs to be healthy & happy. I talk about it ALL of the time.

I recognize I still eat the candy, I’ve got little self control when it comes to sweets, why I don’t buy them. So instead of saying, “NO” & being ignored, I’m going to tell them I will immediately throw it away. & I will. That’s the only way I can get away from this. The less time it spends in my hands the better.

Letcha know how that plays out. About to start a shift. The candy rolls in every single day.

submitted by /u/PickyQuicky69
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZpXvfA

No comments:

Post a Comment