Thursday, February 18, 2021

A question for the ex-obese people that are currently dating.

I've had this debate with my friends. The question basically was if I would date women who rejected me in the past before I lost weight, and then became interested after I lost the weight.

Since I was the only one out of my friend group that lost weight, I had my own answer for that question, but I'm kind of curious what's it been like for you all, and what you would do?

My answer to this question was that I probably wouldn't be able to look past the rejection. I can always forgive, but the damage has already been done. I do get that people would probably not want to date you for being obese, and that's totally ok. But for me, I think way deeper, which honestly might be a bad thing. But I think about how she probably dated other people, didn't work out so settled for me because she knows I used to like her. Things like that you know, there's more stuff to it but I hope you all get what I mean by this.

Everyone has different reasons, and I'm kind of curious to hear about your experiences with people who rejected you in the past, and then suddenly hit you up after you lost weight and got fit.

The question is: Would you date someone who rejected you in the past before losing weight, and then seemingly became way more interested after weight loss? Or better yet, give them a chance depending on how you got rejected?

submitted by /u/Affectionate-Ear-430
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qx4dMx

No comments:

Post a Comment