Thursday, February 18, 2021

Almost under 290!

20F, SW 296, CW 293, GW 170

Hey everyone! I wanted to share some good news regarding my weight loss journey. I have been steadily losing weight in the past week! This is due to the weather we have been having in TX; I can’t drive anywhere to order fast food and I can’t order UberEats or DoorDash either! I haven’t had takeout since February 13th and I don’t crave it anymore. There’s not as much food in the house to eat since we have been eating it since Sunday and none of us are able (or willing) to go to the store. I have been making healthy meals and I’m not gonna lie, I have seen a difference since quitting takeout, even if it hasn’t been a week. This is the push I needed to stop my cravings and I am so happy. I used to crave fast food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, plus dessert on top of that. Now, none of that sounds appetizing at all. It’s actually kind of fun to cook for myself! Things are looking up :)

submitted by /u/yojodavies
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZoIcUx

No comments:

Post a Comment