Monday, February 15, 2021

Any words of advice or encouragement so I don’t quit again?

Long story short: 5 years ago I went on a 18 month long weight loss journey and lost approximately 115 pounds (I was so proud!). Then life happened, I got complacent and now I’m 35 pounds heavier πŸ˜”

I keep trying to lose the weight but I only stick to it a month or two, lose 10 pounds then lose track of the goal and gain those 10 pounds back again. I’m so tired of yo-yoing like this. I was able to lose 115lbs before, why can’t I stick to it anymore? What’s wrong with me?

By all means I know I am far from my previous morbidly obese self and for that I count my blessings but I don’t want to end up there again especially if I don’t get myself in-check again. Can any of you kindly offer some piece of advice or encouragement so I don’t fall off track again, stick to it for months and actually lose these damn 35 pounds again?

Thanks in advance, guys! πŸ™πŸ»

submitted by /u/almostnotfatanymore
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OD7yM5

No comments:

Post a Comment