Friday, February 19, 2021

Anyone else get impatient with weight loss because it's about NOT doing something?

Sorry if this is confusing. But I had an epiphany recently that one of the things that derails my weight loss efforts most is the fact that it mostly requires NOT doing something (eating too much). I am good at doing things, accomplishing tasks, ticking boxes, etc etc. But I am also impatient, and weight loss is a patience game. I tend to get frustrated and end up going off track when things aren't happening quickly enough, and I literally can't DO anything about it. Yes, I know I can exercise but there is only so much time in the day with a young baby! I literally stand there and get annoyed that I can't make it happen any faster, then kinda give up a bit, then get back on track, repeat repeat repeat.

So help me with things I can DO that are proactive and contribute to weight loss besides exercise please! This impatient girl needs a to-do list to feel in control.

submitted by /u/AttemptFuzzy9059
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3k4YWcT

No comments:

Post a Comment