Friday, February 19, 2021

Stressful few weeks at work and still lost a 1lb

TDLR: Made a post a few weeks back worried that a stressful few weeks would lead to weight gain. 14 days later I managed to maintain and even lose 1lb.

M / 35 / 5ft 10 / SW 262lbs / CW 198lbs

I have had a horrendous few weeks at work as well as a job interview (around 12 hour working days at least). It all reached a climax this week and I aced it all. Both of my projects went amazing and I got the job offer.

Best of all - despite snow/ice (so I ran less), extra comfort food / snacks, stress, etc. I stepped back on the scales expecting to see a huge weight gain... and I have actually lost a 1lb!

It has really given me confidence that I can carry on my weight loss journey and maintain afterwards rather than waiting for the moment 'life' to get in the way. Work / life balance has been one of my pitfalls time and time again.

I really was ready to have the scales show me that I had left One-derland, but...

Everything's coming up Milhouse!

submitted by /u/iiiSushiii
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3u71J9Y

No comments:

Post a Comment