Friday, February 12, 2021

Anyone else using financial savings as motivation?

When I compared my room mates grocery bill to mine - hers is about $30 a week, vs my $50-75. Hers all healthy and very focused on her meal plans. Doesn’t over eat, and rarely buys snacks. Vs me always over buying from fear of being hungry while dieting, then it goes bad and I’ve wasted my money because I didn’t actually stay focused on my diet.

Going over my finances today, I realized I need to find a way to save some money. I’m going to attempt to cut my grocery bill in half by eating less (which I need to be doing since I eat in surplus, this is not starvation). I’m thinking intermittent fasting will help with the needless snacking or reaching for extra servings when in reality I’ve had enough and should really save it for another meal.

Would like some positive stories if keeping this kind of mindset has helped anybody else? Or if people have noticed they saved money in the long run.

Another angle to think from, and another additional goal, can only make weight loss more positive and encouraging right? At least that’s what I’m thinking.

submitted by /u/ohjackie91
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3d4EEyI

No comments:

Post a Comment