Saturday, February 13, 2021

Are there any tips that actually work in avoiding loose skin after weight loss?

I’ve read a lot of online articles regarding how to avoid loose skin after weight loss, and to be honest, they seem B.S

They range from using lemon regularly to not losing weight too fast.

I think age and genetics play an important role for the same, but is there anything that we can do to maybe have at least a little better result?

Are there any tips that have worked for you guys? Or is loose skin inevitable?

Little bit about me

I’m male (23) 6’3 and weigh 122 Kgs. I’ve lost a lot weight, around 3 times now but have always gained back, but I never had loose skin.

But the problem is that this time around I gained a significant amount of weight, around 40 Kgs over a period of 2 years, and now I’m really worried that this time I’m gonna pack a lot of loos skin.

I know it doesn’t bother a lot of people but I personally don’t like it and if there’s anything that can be done to avoid it, I want to. But given the vast information on the internet, I’m not sure what’s true and what’s not.

I’m sorry if I didn’t follow your guidelines, although I tried to. This is my first time posting here.

submitted by /u/ughadirand
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37aZLeK

No comments:

Post a Comment