Saturday, February 13, 2021

Stuck and feeling really discouraged

Hello!

I (30f) have been using Noom for weight loss since the beginning of January. I've also been doing Yoga with Adriene and talking walks to build up to the C25k app...point is I'm meal planning, and exercising and counting calories, and I've lost a little bit of weight (at most 7lbs), which is great. I am thankful for any drop off. However, I'm stuck at 185. I can't get the scale to go below that number. Every time I hit 185, the next day I bop back up. I know that weight fluctuations are a thing and that it's about ultimate amount of weight lost not how long it takes, but... I weighed myself this morning and was back up to 187 after hitting 185 yesterday.

I'm feeling really discouraged right now and just not sure how to keep going. I haven't done this perfectly, sometimes I mess up and eat the wrong thing or skip yoga for the night, but my tired brain is now wondering if all of this is worth it.

How do I get myself off of this plateau?

submitted by /u/ArdentlyAlways
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37dzIUn

No comments:

Post a Comment