Thursday, February 18, 2021

Drowning in birthday chocolate (venting!)

It’s my birthday today, and despite being on a weight loss journey since January, I’ve received absolutely loads of chocolate from my family and friends. I’ve built a reputation over my lifetime as a chocoholic, and normally I’d be thrilled about getting so much of it, but now I don’t know what to do with it all.

It’s been lovingly bought with me in mind and I’m very grateful, but part of me worries that I’ll have some chocolate and the cravings will come back. Because even though the physical cravings are gone, the mental craving is still there and that’s what I need to fight.

I haven’t really told anyone about the weight loss so they wouldn’t have known to not send me anything, so I guess it’s my own fault! Chocolate is my arch-nemesis - it feels like the Trunchbull putting the huge cake in front of Bruce Bogtrotter and demanding he eat the ‘entire confection’. I’ll try and get through it all really slowly, just a little treat at a time, but it’ll probably be the middle of the summer by the time it’s all gone!

Sorry for venting, it’s just literally everyone has bought me chocolate and I don’t have anyone in real life to vent to lol.

submitted by /u/whosmilhouse
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37omkwE

No comments:

Post a Comment