Thursday, February 18, 2021

Is it ok to gain weight when on SSRIs?

I'm 15 and I weight 91kg. I'm 180cm tall and I'm overweight. Last year I was able to get my weight down to 83kg but due to the coronavirus lockdown and the resulting anxiety, I got back to my original weight.

I set myself last month to reduce my weight as much as possible by completely cut my eating outside of my main meals, which was my main source of calories. Everything was going smoothly and I lost a kilo of weight, until I started taking 50mg of Zoloft. A week since then and my evening cravings went WAY up. They are really hard to control and I already lost my willpower a few times.

Is it ok to expect to gain a few grams while on SSRIs? Is it ok to postpone my weight loss after I finish taking my medication? Thanks for any answer.

submitted by /u/Lucky-Fill-7050
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rZMIVu

No comments:

Post a Comment